- ALL examinees must follow UF’s guidance on COVID related policies: Masking and Physical Distancing
- Bring your Driver's License.
- Do not bring any electronic devices (calculators, cell phones, etc.) Fumigation calculators may be used for the Fumigation exam. You must bring your own fumigation calculator. You will NOT be allowed to use a fumigation calculator app on your phone.
- Bring your Exam Schedule Receipt or Email issued by this site to your scheduled UF/IFAS Extension Testing Center.
- Most exams have a 2 hour time limit unless stated otherwise. PCO exams have a 4 hour time limit.
- If you need to change your exam date and/or location, you need to reschedule at least 24 hours prior to the exam date.
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled exam, please reschedule or cancel it by following the instruction in the FAQ.
- Please be on time.